Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My 2.0 Closing Thoughts ...


  • I learned how much I enjoy photography and graphic design. I especially enjoyed creating my own graphics during this learning experience. I learned about how to use Bubble Share and started up my own graphic share album that I want to maintain and share with a network of friends. Flickr, MySpace, and beginning my first PB wiki were fun and gave me another place to create and share with a larger group of friends and family.
  • The most wonderful outcome of this experience was that I shared it with my daughter and extended family. They were so receptive and interested. I think this exploring will become a continued experience for me because of the positive feedback that I have received.
  • I did not realize that many of the resources overlap and can be used in complimentary ways... I found out that I am a "label junkie" of sorts. I like all the cool colorful labels that I added to my blog and they actually link to real resources. I admit that I got carried away and will probably revise my blog but first I will learn awhile from this creation.
  • Because we are so busy it was difficult to find time to invest in this learning process. I did but it was not realistic to do it at work. I think that it would be easier to complete if we started with 5 lessons to learn over a period of 10 weeks. I think the kick-off party was great as is the wrap party.
  • Yes I will participate in future learning experiences. This has been fun and I have learned so much. The most important thing is that I am not afraid to learn this stuff... never felt stupid. Thank you for the opportunity and for all the work I know you did to get this going Amanda.
Reggie:0)

1 comment:

Ka_Ka said...

The year's at the spring,
And day's at the morn;
Morning's at seven;
The hill-side's dew-pearl'd;
The lark's on the wing;
The snail's on the thorn;
God's in His heaven-
All's right with the world!